Public speaking is one of the most valuable things you do to enhance your career but there are so many reasons why professionals don’t challenge themselves do it. You could be…
- Anxious about the sound about your voice, stumbling on your words or speaking too quickly
- Stressed about losing your place or boring your audience
- Flustered at the thought of someone asking you a question that you can’t answer
- Confused about where to begin, where to take your audience and how to end so you’ve made an impact.
The Perry Group and DMacVoice Communications are combining forces to offer a day-long seminar to help you master the skills you need to conquer your fears about speaking in public, and create engaging presentations that will resonate with your audience so you can become more impactful, respected and influential.
For more than 30 years Donna Mac of DMacVoice Communications and Gregg Perry of The Perry Group have successfully developed and delivered creative and engaging presentations for audiences, large and small. Using lessons learned from their careers in journalism, broadcasting, corporate training and life, Gregg and Donna understand that to successfully present your story, you need to identify your innate abilities, what motivates your audience, and most importantly, what they need to hear to be moved by you.
Building and Delivering Impactful, Memorable Presentations will be held on October 7 and October 21 at The Perry Group, 321 South Main Street, Suite 500 Providence, Rhode Island. During the session you will learn how to:
- Conduct a self-assessment of your current presentation skills
- Structure a presentation, so you are telling a compelling and engaging story
- Answer any question from anyone, anywhere, anytime, using tried and true techniques we teach during our media training classes
- Control your nervousness
- Deliver it to an audience with confidence and ease
You will have the option of being videotaped during this session for self-critique. You’ll also receive instant critique of your skills from both Donna and Gregg.
Building and Delivering Impactful, Memorable Presentations will be offered on Saturday, October 7, 2017 and again on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Classes will run from 9am to 4pm. The cost is $425.00 per person for one day-long session. Early bird rate of $375.00 per person applies before September 22nd. Lunch will be provided. Attendees will also receive take-home workbooks to help build your next big presentation.
Space is limited to 15 people per class. Payment is required in advance. Register here.